Author: Pure Matrimony
Source: Pure Matrimony
Being in debt and financial trouble can have serious repercussions for your life and will impact everything you do to a greater or lesser degree. Financial worry can cripple generations, which is why thankfully, we have the solution in both the Quran and the Sunnah to help increase your rizq.
Specifically, there are 5 things you can do right now to help increase your rizq:
- Keep Ties of Kinship – The Prophet SAW said, “Whoever loves that he be granted more wealth and that his lease of life be prolonged then he should keep good relations with his Kith and kin.” (Bukhari)
- Being Conscious of Allah – ‘And whoever fears Allah – He will make for him a way out. And will provide for him from where he does not expect.’ (Surah At-Talaq, verses 2-3)
- Constant Istigfhar – And (Nuh) said, ‘Ask forgiveness of your Lord. Indeed, He is ever a Perpetual Forgiver. He will send [rain from] the sky upon you in [continuing] showers, and give you increase in wealth and children and provide for you gardens and provide for you rivers. (Surah Nuh, verses 10-12)
- Showing Gratitude To Allah – And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, ‘If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]; but if you deny, indeed, My punishment is severe.'” (Surah Ibrahim, verse 7)
- Giving Charity – It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There is no day on which the people get up but two angels come down and one of them says, ‘O Allaah, give in compensation to the one who spends (in charity),’ and the other says, ‘O Allaah, destroy the one who withholds.’” (Bukhari, Muslim)
Therefore, spend in Allah’s way, fear Allah, keep your ties and always be grateful so that Allah SWT will ease your financial burden. May Allah SWT bless the Ummah with good rizq and emaan ameen!
Pure Matrimony – The World’s Largest Matrimonial Service For Practising Muslims