- Dealing with the fiancé or husband is hypersensitive
- This Message is to You O Concealed Jewel, O Protected Rose !
- Was The Prophet Salla Allahu Alayhi Wassalam Romantic?
- Tip Of The Week – Your Body And Your Family Have Rights Over You
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before Getting Married – Sheikh Musleh Khan
No other time in the history of man has it been so easy to speak ill of your fellow Muslims in public. As an Ummah, we’re guilty of taking a back seat, watching and even encouraging others destroy the characters of fellow Muslims publicly on places like Facebook and Twitter.
Here’s an amazing hadith to remember next time you see or hear of this happening:
Abu Ad-Darda reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever defends the honor of his brother, then Allah will protect his face from the Hellfire on the Day of Resurrection.”
You can defend your brother by making excuses for them, reminding others to fear Allah, and also advising others in private. Also if someone is bad-mouthing a person you know in front of you, tell them to stop backbiting and if they don’t stop, then choose to walk away.
May Allah SWT make us united as an Ummah to defend one another’s honour ameen.
Pure Matrimony – The World’s Largest Matrimonial Service For Practising Muslims
Please like and share the khair!