- Muslim Homes: Islamic Family Values In an Anti-Family Society
- 5 Top Tips When Meeting A Potential Marriage Partner
- Marriage and Parents | A Recipe For Disaster or Success | Part Two
- How To Create A Work-Life Balance: Interview With Saiyyidah Zaidi
- Win His Heart: A Psychological and Islamic Approach for Women
Divorce is always an emotionally charged time and presents many challenges for sisters who are trying to raise kids AND stay sane in the process!
In this exclusive interview series with Pure Matrimony’s very own Sister Arfa Saira Iqbal, Sister Arfa talks about her own challenges and experiences when she went through her separation and divorce while trying to raise two children on her own.
You’ll learn all about the emotional impact on children and how to handle this in a way that helps creates connection, safety and space for both you and your children.
Ready to move on?
Get your FREE 7 day trial of Pure Matrimony here: https://purematrimony.com/podcasting/
Suggest more topics for us to speak about! Contact Us here:
Like our Facebook page (and add us to your interest list) for a daily dose of inspiration: https://www.facebook.com/purematrimony/
Check out Part 1 here: Practical Things You Need To Know When Going Through A Divorce