Author: Wise Wives
In June 2011, Wise Wives Orange County was lucky to offer Laura Doyle’s 4-week Surrendered Wife Seminar to anyone in the community who wanted to participate in this privately taught course.
The tips taught at this seminar will help you obtain a practical way to finding intimacy, passion and peace with your man and the habits that foster those rewards.
Many will take this seminar because they want to either improve an already good marriage, fix a failing marriage, repair specific issues bothering either spouse, etc. Whatever the reason is, rest assured that these tips WILL help you gain the marriage you dream about.
Let’s start at the very beginning.
The first thing Laura taught us was what a surrendered wife actually is. Simple.
A surrendered wife is one that realizes that she cannot control anyone but herself!
However, there are three situations where Laura says you should NOT surrender. They are:
- If your husband is not capable of being faithful.
- If your husband is abusive.
- If your husband has an addiction to drugs, alcohol or gambling.
Going on, we went over 10 gifts a wife will obtain from surrendering. You will receive:
- A new husband and greater intimacy in your marriage.
- An atmosphere of peace and harmony with reduced conflict.
- More time to spend on yourself.
- More dignity and self worth.
- More material gifts.
- More pride in your husband.
- A chance to fulfill your life’s purpose (Work, kids, etc).
- Stress relief; your husband will take more responsibility for himself.
- Greater spiritual intimacy; appreciation of how things should be between husband and wife.
- Your friendships become more satisfying, you complain less and give/get more advice.
If these gifts sound good to you then read on.
Here are the six principles of surrendering:
4. Relinquishing control
6. Self Care
In the coming entries, we will delve into each one of these to learn about how to become a surrendered wife in order to receive all the great gifts listed above.
….Where Practice Makes Perfect
Love this article? Learn more by signing up for our updates here:http://purematrimony.com/blog
Or register with us to find half of your deen Insha’Allah by going to:www.PureMatrimony.com