- Predators, Gold Diggers and Players – Warning Signs Your Prospective Spouse Is A Fake!
- Why Am I Still Not Married? The Silver Lining of Being Single
- BENEFIT: THE WISDOM OF MARRIAGE – THE FALLACY OF DATING
- Avoiding Haram In Small Quantities
- Part 2 DMM | You are always in my Heart | Story | Dream Muslim Marriage | Happy Marriage
Holding onto our good deeds/actions is a task in itself. We can take them for granted as we get comfortable with the ‘doing’ of certain deeds/actions and lose sight of the most important thing: the reasoning behind our ‘good’ deeds/actions.
Our deeds are mere actions and may even be considered a complete waste unless it is accompanied by the right intentions. The right intentions?….to get closer to Allah by pleasing Him, to attempt to have the better half of our scales weighing heavier. We should frequently question ourselves and never become complacent with our ‘good’ deeds/actions.
Narrated by ‘Umar bin Al-Khattab, the Prophet (SAW) is saying, “The reward of deeds depends upon the intentions and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended. So whoever emigrated for worldly benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration was for what he emigrated for”. Bukhari.
Be mindful of your deeds/actions lacking the right intention and renew them often. Without a doubt ‘The Scales’ will not lie. May Allah SWT protect our ‘good’ deeds/actions, help us purify our intentions and allow them to weigh heavy on our scales – Ameen.