ஆசிரியர்: Imam Omar Suleiman
அது அவர்கள் ஒரு இரவு அடிப்படையில் பிரார்த்தனை மக்களின் பட்டியல்களைக் வைத்து பக்தியான முந்தைய அந்த கதைகளில் கண்டுபிடிக்க மிகவும் பொதுவான தான். This was a testimony to their sincerity, selflessness, and sacrifice. The basis of the act comes from a famous hadith:
“The supplication of a believer for his brother in his absence will certainly be answered. Every time he makes a supplication for good for his brother, the angel appointed for this particular task says Ameen! May it be for you too’.” [சஹீஹ் முஸ்லீம்].
Since the supplication of the fasting person is accepted, this is the best time to do it. But it’s also important to be intentional about how you pray for someone. Any prayer for your brother or sister is accepted if sincere, but it becomes even more blessed when made personal and customized. Under normal circumstances, It’s also best to keep your personal prayers to yourself and without the knowledge of the person you’re praying for. Sometimes it’s ok to tell someone you’re praying for them for the sake of solidarity. But the general rule is that it’s best to conceal it even from them for the sake of sincerity. மேலும், make sure to include in your prayers people who would never expect you to pray for them.
Then as you start to make dua for someone, think about how you can diversify the supplications and people you make dua for so that you are 1. Touching numerous lives 2. Covering different issues and ailments 3. Guaranteeing that the return on your prayers is also comprehensive.
எனவே, குறிப்பாக, think of a person in each of the following categories and make dua for them daily:
- A person who has good qualities but hasn’t been guided to good faith. Make dua for guidance for that person so that perhaps Allah grants you further guidance.
- A person who is involved in good work, that Allah accepts from them and keeps them sincere so that perhaps Allah uses you for His cause and keeps you sincere.
- A person who is committing a public sin. Make dua that Allah forgives that person. Imagine if the dua is accepted for a major public sin, then the angels will say Ameen for you also and perhaps Allah will forgive you for both your public and private sins.
- A person who is ill, that Allah grants him or her full health so that perhaps Allah will either heal you if you are sick or preserve your health for you if you are healthy.
- A person who is struggling financially or suffering a worldly hardship, ask Allah to help that person so that perhaps Allah will help you in that same situation.
- A person who has a particular blessing that you wish for, that Allah maintains that blessing upon that person without making it a means of taking him or her away from goodness in the hereafter so that perhaps, Allah will grant it for you or maintain your blessings upon you without making them a means of harm for you.
This is how you bring together the Prophetic tradition of praying for your brother/sister, and the other tradition about not truly believing until you love for your sister or brother what you love for yourself.
May Allah accept all your good deeds. And may He forgive you for your sins, and distance you from all that distances you from Him. அமீன்.
மணிக்கு தூய ஜாதி, நாங்கள் உதவுகிறோம் 50 ஒரு வாரம் மக்கள் திருமணம் செய்து!