ஆசிரியர்: Zohra நோய்
Bismillahir Rahmanee Raheem,
This topic is a touchy topic for many of who have been raised in our cultures instead of Islam – and that is always thinking about having a BIG, extravagant wedding that costs a lot of money. The average girl who is ready to get married expects to have nothing less than a $50,000 திருமண. That includes an expensive hotel, wedding dress, singer, cake, tuxedo, bride’s maid dresses, matching tuxedos for the men, flowers, limousine, catering, party favors, போன்றவை. So before a brother is to ask for a sister’s hand he is either to have all of his money ready for a wedding or stay engaged until it is ready. Nowadays, he just gets a bunch of credit cards and pays his wedding that way.
Is all that உண்மையில் necessary to say “I do?” Think about it.
நபி (salla Allahu alihi wa sallam) கூறினார்
“When the servant marries, then he has completed half of the deen. Then let him fear Allaah (Taqwa) with regard to the remaining half”(Saheeh ul-Jaami no.443)
You know when the youth become young adults in their mid to late teens, they start thinking about the opposite gender and marriage. Many of them want to get married, but due to the financial obligations that are tied to an expensive wedding they don’t get married at all. Due to not being able to suppress their emotions, and wait, many of them go about being with the opposite gender the haram way. Others just sit and wait until the perfect brother comes along who will have everything she wants in him, along with the big wedding check. This leads to sisters waiting until they are almost 30 to get married, and then they end up with either a small wedding party anyway or no wedding party at all. ஏன்? Because now they just want to get married and settle, and they don’t care anymore.
So how do we keep everyone happy? எளிய – follow the way of the Prophet Muhammad (salla Allahu alihi wa sallam) and Insha’Allah there will be no problems.
What Is A Marriage In Islam?
- In Islam a marriage is solemnized by a nikah – this is a marriage contract. After the nikah the marriage should be consummated, and then the couple should have a walimah- which is a dinner to celebrate the marriage- this is done to let others know about the marriage inshAllaah.
- The walimah is a simple dinner to celebrate the marriage. You make food, or cater it out. Then you invite everyone to let them know you’re married now. This event can be held in your home, back yard, a park, masjid, community center, or a hall. This is the one event everyone thinks has to be BIG. Well let’s see how the Prophet (salla Allahu alihi wa sallam) did it.
அனஸ் (ஆர்.ஏ.) describes one of the walimah’s hosted by the Prophet (salla Allahu alihi wa sallam):
“The Prophet stayed for three days at a place between Khaibar and Medina, and there he consummated his marriage with Safiyya bint Huyay (ஆர்.ஏ.). I invited the Muslims to a banquet which included neither meat nor bread. நபி (salla Allahu alihi wa sallam) ordered for the leather dining sheets to be spread, and then dates, dried yogurt and butter were provided over it, and that was the Walima (banquet) of the Prophet (salla Allahu alihi wa sallam)." (Reported by Bukhari)
Now there is nothing wrong with having a nice walimah, however it should be according to how much money the groom has. The groom should not have to go into debt due to having a BIG walimah.
So how do we keep our marriage simple?
- Have only the immediate family at the nikah.
- Make a list of the immediate family and friends that you want to invite to the Walimah.
- If you financially do not have the funds to invite all of those people for an entire meal, you should just have cake and tea for everyone. எனினும், if you have the walimah at a park or a free location, then inshAllaah ordering food or cooking for 100 people should not cost too much inshAllaah.
- On many occasions people make their Walimah a potluck. Every family brings a dish and this way everyone shares in the cost and it helps the bride and groom.
முடிவில், my dearest sisters and brothers even if you have the finances, do not waste it on a BIG walimah, instead give some to the poor. Maybe send money to a charity organization and let them make a feast in a poor country and feed them as a gift to your selves. Subhan’Allaah imagine the good deeds that you’ll get, இன்ஷா அல்லாஹ். Another thing you can do with the money is pay for another couple to have a walimah and get married who are too poor to do it. இறுதியாக, spend the money on better uses for yourselves. Maybe the two of you can go to Hajj, Umrah, buy a house interest free, போன்றவை.
You can contact sister Zohra Sarwari via her website: www.ZohraSarwari.com
….Where Practice Makes Perfect
உங்கள் வலைத்தளத்தில் இந்த கட்டுரை பயன்படுத்த விரும்புகிறீர்களா, வலைப்பதிவு அல்லது செய்திமடல்? நீங்கள் நீண்ட நீங்கள் பின்வரும் தகவலைக் இந்த தகவலை அச்சிட வரவேற்கிறேன்:
மூல: www.PureMatrimony.com - முஸ்லிம்கள் கடைபிடிக்கும் உலகின் மிகப்பெரிய திருமணம் தள
இந்த கட்டுரை காதல்? இங்கே எங்கள் மேம்படுத்தல்கள் பதிவு பெறுவதன் மூலம் மேலும் அறிய: : https://www.muslimmarriageguide.com
அல்லது செல்வதன் மூலம் உங்கள் தீன், இன்ஷா பாதி கண்டுபிடிக்க எங்களுடன் பதிவு: www.PureMatrimony.com