How easy is it to have all of your sins wiped away? உண்மையில், it’s pretty easy for those who want the blessings of Allah SWT. Allah in all His infinite Mercy and Wisdom has given us the ability to have all of our minor sins wiped away as is stated in the following hadith:
முஹம்மது நபி (சமாதானம் உன்னோடு இருப்பதாக) கூறினார்: “The five daily prayers, and from one Friday to the next, are an expiation for whatever sins come in between, so long as one does not commit any major sin.” (சாஹிஹ் முஸ்லிம்)
This is a fantastic opportunity for everyone who wishes to attain Allah’s forgiveness! எனினும், it’s important to note that you will only have these sins wiped away if you don’t do any major sins.
Major sins don’t just include things like shirk, கொலை, adultery etc.
இஸ்லாத்தில், major sins ALSO include:
- Back-biting, gossip, telling tales and slander
- Not performing the salah
- Being disobedient and rude to one’s parents and causing them distress
- Practising black magic or getting someone to do it on your behalf, believing in soothsayers and astrologers or taking part in the occult/realm of unseen
- Cutting the ties of kinship
- Withholding Zakat and not performing Hajj when you are able
- Partaking in interest
- Not fasting in Ramadan when you are able
- Lying and taking false oaths
- Speaking lies about Allah and His Messenger SAW
- Slandering innocent women (accusing them of being unchaste)
- Boasting, pride and arrogance (this includes riyaah) and also showing off
- Not cleaning oneself after urinating
- Spying and eavesdropping on conversations
- Breaching a trust
- Harming a believer, your neighbours or oppressing anyone
There are many other major sins, but these are the ones that people most frequently take part in. May Allah SWT grant us the ability to follow His deen with sincerity and truth ameen.
தூய திருமணம் – மேலும் நரகவாசிகளின் சாறு அவர்களுக்குக் குடிக்கக் கொடுக்கப்படும்