ஆசிரியர்: தூய ஜாதி
Laytul Qadr or the Night of Power is the pinnacle of the blessed month of Ramadan, and is the equivalent of spending 1000 months in worship of Allah SWT – that’s the same as more than 83 years in worship!
The Prophet SAW ordered us to search for Laytul Qadr in the last ten nights of Ramadan during the odd nights. எனினும், we recommend you treat EVERY night of the last ten nights with the same amount of effort and fervour, because you don’t want to risk losing this beautiful night!
So here are our top tips to make the most of these last ten nights:
1. Prepare yourself by writing out your dua checklist of all the things you want to make dua for – you can section them into duas for the home, personal duas, குடும்ப, சுகாதார, செல்வம், duas for others and for the ummah.
2. Take regular naps during the day, so that you are ready and refreshed for your worship at night.
3. Pick a room in your home (if you are not going to the mosque) and make it clean and comfortable. Have with you: குர்ஆன், Hisnul Muslim (Fortress of a Muslim dua book or other authentic supplications) and water, fruit and dates so you have everything you need to hand.
3. Make thikr often with the recommended supplication for these last ten days which is:
Allahumma innaka ‘afuwwun tuhibb al-afwa fa’affu ‘anni
(Oh Allah, you are Forgiving and you love forgiveness, so forgive me)
4. Vary your acts of worship so you don’t get tired. You can alternate between the Quran, Qiyaam, dhikr and dua.
5. Be generous in your duas! You wouldn’t ask a King for a penny, and Allah SWT is the King of Kings, so be GENEROUS in asking Allah for plenty and don’t limit yourself to Allah’s blessings or limit what Allah is able to give you! Ask of good and Allah will give you good!
6. Make dua in sujood, in the witr, in qiyaam etc and make it ABUNDANTLY
7. Be hopeful in Allah’s Mercy and CERTAIN that Allah WILL respond. Making dua half-heartedly means you’re not fully engaged with connecting with your Lord and also means you have no confidence in your own duas!
8. Give money in charity – even if it’s just £1, because Allah SWT will multiply this as if you had been giving for over 83 ஆண்டுகள்!
9. If you need to take a nap, don’t waste the chance to earn reward even while you sleep – ஜான் இறக்கிக் செய்ய, and make your intention that you are resting so you have the energy to worship Allah SWT. Allah SWT will not only assign an angel to make dua for you while you sleep, but your intention will ALSO be rewarded!
10. If you get tired, listen to the Quran:
The Prophet SAW said that ‘The one who recites the Quran and the one who listens to it have an equal share in the reward.’
May Allah SWT grant us all forgiveness in this blessed month and may ALL of our duas be answered ameen!
தூய ஜாதி – Practising முஸ்லிம்கள் உலகின் மிகப்பெரிய திருமணம் சேவை
Have your most productive Ramadan ever with our FREE guide: ’30 Days of Mercy: எப்போதும் உங்கள் மிக பலன்தரும் ரமலான் எப்படி வேண்டும்’ which includes a 30 day calendar style guide containing duas, recipes, tips for worship etc PLUS you get weekly checklists and the 99 names of Allah!
Simply go to: http://bit.ly/RamadanGuide