- May Be Allah Wants you to become an Aisha and not a Khadija
- How to communicate effectively When You’re Angry with Your Spouse
- How To Ruin Your Life (Without Even Noticing That You Are)
- "Why Wise Wives, Not Wise Husbands"
- How can a matrimonial website where members are left to communicate in Private be Halal?
Allah SWT in all His wisdom has placed extra care and protection for a woman in Islam by giving the men in her life special roles and duties to fulfill. This webinar focuses on those key areas of care and protection:
– the Mahr which needs to be paid by her husband to her during/after the marriage contract
– The Mahram – the male who cannot marry her and therefore acts as her protector in life
– The Wali – her appointed guardian who is entrusted with ensuring her marriage to the most suitable spouse takes place by listening and understanding her wants and needs and facilitating the process.
If you are a Single Muslim and want to meet a
Pious Spouse the Halal Way for an Islamic
Marriage then Register at
Like ‘Pure Matrimony’ on Facebook and be a
part of our amazing community!
And make sure you sign up for our blog articles
Don’t forget to COMMENT below and share with us your thoughts and suggestions. We absolutely love reading and responding to your comments! 🙂