- What Do Women Look For, by Sheikh Alaa Elsayed
- Practical Things You Need To Know When You’re Going Through A Divorce – Interview With Sister Arfa Saira Iqbal – Part One
- Working Muslimah Column- 10 Lessons to Make Parenting Easier
- Muslims and Cyber Relationships
- Temperaments: Know yourself, Know Your Spouse Part 2
Money Management – How To Manage Your Money As A Newly Wed with Sister Saiyyidah Zaidi
Married life is tough – especially when you and your spouse have a million things to pay for and you’re wondering where your money went! So how do you plan for a financially secure future and how do you deal with money issues?
Join Sister Arfa Saira from Pure Matrimony as she interviews top business coach and serial entrepreneur Sister Saiyyidah Zaidi on what it takes to be financially secure in your marriage.
To learn more about Sister Saiyyidah, please go to: http://www.saiyyidah.com/
Links mentioned in the show:
For your FREE 7 day trial of Pure Matrimony, simply go to: https://purematrimony.com/podcasting/